Thursday, August 21, 2008

The first

Well... my first post. I am very nervous as if you people would expect me to say some great universal truth, to quote something to blow you away. Well, it would not come out well, because I'm not like that. I did not specialize in literature, and I did not open this blog to be philosophical.

But I thought that if I would keep on waiting for my flash of inspiration, I would miss one day of my blog's "life" and I already think that we have so much to recover... so many interesting things that I've read in the last years have been relying solely on my memory (and I don't even take any ginkgo biloba ;)) ). Not only that there's a big chance that I've forgotten all that, but also so many years have passed without me sharing my impressions with you, maybe you would have been helped by things I've read here and there. Maybe not anyone is willing to dig on the internet and through books for any kind of health problems or for nutrition info, or even for some universal plots of the pharmaceutical industry...

So I've thought that my first post should answer the question "why do I want to have a blog?". I've opened this blog to be able to share some interesting information that I find, at least with my family and friends, without me having to repeat the same things to each and every one of them over and over again. In the same time, this blog will take the role of my already overloaded memory, and so even I will easily find any info. Moreover, this way I am looking for your opinion also about any kind of info you find, maybe you know something more important and this way, I'll get help directly from you.

Welcome! (since I don't have much of an introduction, at least the ending should be right :D)

No comments: